Go to whole of WA Government search

Clearing permits

This information has been updated and moved to WA.gov.au.

To report an incident of potential unlawful native vegetation clearing, please complete the following “Report Illegal Clearing” form (insert hyper link here?). Alternatively, please contact DWER’s 24-hour Pollution Watch hotline on 1300 784 782.

List of articles in category Clearing permits
Clearing Permit System and map viewer